Portrait of a Modern Man Portrait of a Modern Man

Excellent Work!

This is one of the best animations I've seen here on Newgrounds! It had great graphics, awesome quality animation, and a funny story. I love the style, and the music fit perfectly! It'll get a spot on my favourites list. Keep up the great work!

Tea Party Tea Party

The voices made it worth the while...

Okay graphics, no story, no "real" animation, the music was a bit weird, but it was funny. I love the computer voices! That "hahaha" is a classic!

The Chronicles of Grego The Chronicles of Grego

Weird...

It was confusing and your music was a bit off, and sounded 80's style. However, I liked some of your visual effects. The only way to improve is to keep animating! Maybe work more on your story next time.

MercuryLime responds:

There's a lot more story, I just didn't put it into this part. I guess I should have.

Thanks for the positive review!

ICHHLT - Star wars ICHHLT - Star wars

Cool style

Good job! I like your style of graphics. It was pretty funny, and even though there are so many Star Wars parodies, you managed to come up with some original ideas.

MarkArandjus responds:

Yeah me and my best bud joke with the I AM YOUR FATHER scene all the time.
It's a great source of parody.

As for the graphics got the idea from samurai Jack.
No lines, just fills.

And it looks good.

Thanks for reviewing.

mr. brightside mr. brightside

Some tips...

Great choice of music, but you do need to improve a bit. Yes, you already know that your lip synching is not the greatest. Good quality lip synching takes a while to do, and most of us can get fed up doing it. I suggest having 5 or 6 different mouth movements (instead of 2 or 3). It can save a lot of time if you put all your mouth movements into a movie or graphic clip, and get it to loop. Then edit it to make it fit. It also looked like the main guy (the singer) was moving really jerky. Use multiple layers and shape/motion tween to get the smooth motion. I hope you find this helpful. I see it's one of your first Newgrounds Flashes, and I know you'll improve. Happy Flashing!

Star Warz - thingie. Star Warz - thingie.

Great job!

I think this is pretty funny. I really liked it when Darth Vader was blowing bubbles in his drink, and the stormtrooper in the credits topped it off. Very very good for a day's work!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds: